cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

membership wont work

Anon
Not applicable
Hi i just put 10 in my phone for the guido membership and its coming up paid on my account but i still cant make free calls ??
12 REPLIES 12

You mean under Membership Status?

Does it not say anything else - e.g. 

membership status

Current: The Don [?] 
until 23/03/2014 at 11:59pm 

paid

No expiry date?
What does it say about current membership allowance balances?

I'm just wondering if you bought a new membership but still have a current one that has time left to run of its monthly period and you have used up allowances on the current one?

If necessary log a support request to get 48 support to look into this for you:

Hope this helps.
I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

anto93
Visitor
Think it expired midnite.
Anyway thanks for the info.
Hava good day!!!

@anto93 wrote:
Think it expired midnite.

The expiry date/time should be displayed on your online account. Is it?

If you have a current membership that expires at midnight tonight and you have used up some or all of your membership allowances then all you can do is either go without until it expires or buy add-ons to allow you to use the necessary services until then. If you bought a new membership then it will have stacked (and should also be displayed on your online account) and will kick in at midnight when the current one expires. Then you will have another month's worth of membership allowances.

Some people get confused by the fact that all memberships always run their full monthly course and buying a new one never prematurely terminates a current one and kicks in immediately. It will always stack for use when the current (and any other stacked memberships) terminates.

Does that make sense?

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.