cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

mobile data

Anon
Not applicable
Recently I've changed from an iPhone 4 to a Samsung galaxy s4. I've been with 48 for the last year and a half and never had a problem with internet until I changed. Mobile data hasn't worked as long as I've had the s4.

"Welcome to 48. Soon you will receive our mobile Internet settings for your phone. If your phone asks, choose to save settings & use the PIN 0000. Go conquer!"

This is a copy of the message they send me. Mobile data is switched on but still not working. Any suggestion?
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend

Try all of the steps here to configure your data settings:

http://community.48months.ie/t5/Need-Help/Samsung-Galaxy-phones-internet-settings/m-p/13363#M4013

In spite of the link name the suggestions apply to all phones not just Samsung/Galaxy phones.

Hope this helps.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

View solution in context

5 REPLIES 5

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend

Try all of the steps here to configure your data settings:

http://community.48months.ie/t5/Need-Help/Samsung-Galaxy-phones-internet-settings/m-p/13363#M4013

In spite of the link name the suggestions apply to all phones not just Samsung/Galaxy phones.

Hope this helps.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

stephenbrady
Newcomer

I changed my phone from a galaxy ace to a galaxy S 4 mini. I went into internet settings and the instructions provided did not work so what do you have any sugestions as to how i get the internet to work.

thanking you,

Stephen.

If you followed all of the instructions and tips and it still doesn't work then you need to log a support request to get 48 support to advise as it says in the link.

Hope this helps.

groges
Newcomer
There's an app called Tweakker (I think that's how its spellt) and it gives u everything u need to set up Data and MMS settings on any android phone.. Just two simple clicks and you will be sorted. Hope it helps, for me it was my life saver!

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend
Yes - the link above mentions Tweakker.