cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

my roaming add on is not working

Anon
Not applicable
I'm in Switzerland and the roaming add on I purchased before leaving is not working. It says a don't have enough credit to make this call if I try calling another Irish number. I used the int dialing codes as well...??
1 REPLY 1

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend

EU roaming add-ons are for EU countries.

Switzerland is not in the EU.

Therefore the add-on will not work there and you have to have credit to use services:

http://www.48months.ie/boiler-plate/other-call-charges

EU Roaming Add-ons

Our EU Roaming Add-ons work in the following countries: Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Rep, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, French Antilles (incl Guadeloupe), French Guiana, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Italy, Latvia, Lichtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Martinique, Mayotte & Reunion, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal (incl. Azores and Madeira), Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain (incl Canary Islands), Sweden, or the UK (incl Northern Ireland, Channel Islands, and Isle of Man).

Rest of Europe

Albania, Andorra, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Faroe Islands, Georgia, Gibraltar, Macedonia, Moldova, Monaco, Montenegro, Russia, Serbia, Switzerland, Turkey or Ukraine you'll pay:

Making calls and calling your voicemail€1.69
Receiving calls€1.59
Sending texts39c
Receiving textsFree

Hope this helps.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.