Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

my roaming add on is not working

Anon
‎28-12-2013 09:34 AM
I'm in Switzerland and the roaming add on I purchased before leaving is not working. It says a don't have enough credit to make this call if I try calling another Irish number. I used the int dialing codes as well...??
Posted from Generic Android
0 Likes
Highlighted

Re: my roaming add on is not working

[ Edited ]
The Legend
‎28-12-2013 10:35 AM

EU roaming add-ons are for EU countries.

Switzerland is not in the EU.

Therefore the add-on will not work there and you have to have credit to use services:

http://www.48months.ie/boiler-plate/other-call-charges

EU Roaming Add-ons

Our EU Roaming Add-ons work in the following countries: Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Rep, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, French Antilles (incl Guadeloupe), French Guiana, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Italy, Latvia, Lichtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Martinique, Mayotte & Reunion, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal (incl. Azores and Madeira), Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain (incl Canary Islands), Sweden, or the UK (incl Northern Ireland, Channel Islands, and Isle of Man).

Rest of Europe

Albania, Andorra, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Faroe Islands, Georgia, Gibraltar, Macedonia, Moldova, Monaco, Montenegro, Russia, Serbia, Switzerland, Turkey or Ukraine you'll pay:

Making calls and calling your voicemail€1.69
Receiving calls€1.59
Sending texts39c
Receiving textsFree

Hope this helps.

I am not a 48 employee so if you need to contact 48 support then use option 3 or the chat facility here.
1 Like

Announcements
Welcome to the 48Community!

To take part in the discussions or to post your own question, you'll need to register so If you haven't already registered, now is a good time to do so. Register now >>

While you're here, check out our "Featured Topics" below.

Our Troubleshooting Guide and Knowledgebase contain help and support articles and popular questions to help you as a 48 customer.

Order a free SIM
Earn some extra credit or cash with MatesRates!
Unlock your phone
Ask the community