Did you mean: 

not allowing me to pay membership

sophie113
Newcomer
It keeps saying error has occured.. please help
10 REPLIES 10

niamhcully
Newcomer

I've been trying to buy the guido since 12 O' clock last night... Really need this to be fixed soon!

Anon
Not applicable

Hey guys. Get it sorted please. I need to use my phone, went out bought credit, applied the credit, and now I can't apply the credit to my membership - Lets not be at the same as a couple of months ago. Where ye let this get outta hand and we were unable to use text or anything for days

Sort it please. It is after all what you are paid for. Smiley Sad

Anon
Not applicable

Actually guys, I just checked. The last time I had the issue where we were unable to txt or call anyone was at the beginning of Oct. You are about to loose more customers unless you sort this problem.  Hopefully this is not likely to be a recurring monthly issue, or I'm definately outta here ! ! ! !

If online purchases are not working right now then maybe the fallback of topping up by voucher and buying membership by text would tide you over?

How do I top up? Overview of the top-up payment op...

How do I buy stuff by text?

If you are having online purchase/payment problems then probably best to log a support query to get 48 to look into it:

How to get help

Hope this helps.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

Anon
Not applicable

Hi Dalyer,

Tried to top up online - didn't work. Went to the shops bought topup coucher topped up account great - however, it wouldnt let me apply to membership via txt or online.  Sent a trouble ticket to Support.  Had had no reply, but just tried to get membership online just now, and all is working again. . .

Anon
Not applicable
I'm also getting the error message? Can you guys sort this please, I need to use credit badly.

banksc
Newcomer
Getting this error message too can't pay membership not happy

1amcn
Rock Star

Too add...

There are various way's to top-up your balance as suggested above...Payzone is widespread and you can purchase a top-up voucher at any store which support's same.

Please remember folk's the internet can and will have glitches from time to time, if you find yourself not able to complete top-up online or receiving error's when doing so - clear your browser, re-start afresh - & attempt again from start.

After trying again, if it won't go through - as already mentioned,top-up voucher is a option or, If you have enough money in your balance, you can select membership via the text method - link's for which are in post above.

🙂

Anon
Not applicable

1amcn,

Appreciate the advice, however, if you check my other reply to Dalyer, you will see that the topup voucher and topup txt system didnt resolve the issue either.  Nothing to do with the internet, just 48's systems failing YET AGAIN

Would be real nice to get a response from the Tech guys on what went wrong this time??  Seems lately that every month something fails. Realy don't need this to be a regular occurance.