cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

phone barred

karatekid
Newcomer

I have a nokia lumia 520 and its locked to the vodafone network, i have a 48 sim though, i asked vodafone for the unlck code and they said i needed to top up by 37E to get it and in other shops its 30E to get the phone unlocked...Any1 have any cheaper alternatives or know of any other way ?

5 REPLIES 5

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend

Any use?

http://www.48months.ie/unlock-your-phone

Shop around and check online in case there are reputable/legitimate unlockers that can deal with this phone.

Hope this helps.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

Its still about 30 E 

If you've shopped around and that's the going rate then I guess that's simply what you have to pay?

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

I did and some claim to do it for like 15E but i dont know which are reputable enough to go with them 

As far as I can see it is possible to unlock for free by rooting/jailbreaking the phone but you would really need to be sure that you know what you're doing and the possible risks involved. If you think that this might be a feasible option for you then Google for info about it (e.g. "nokia lumia 520 free unlock").

Hope this helps.