cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

problem with my number

Anon
Not applicable
Does anybody know what i have to do to keep my own number on my account because i typed my number in and i got the security code sent to my phone when i clicked the message to get the code and went back in the 48 website the screen had changed from keepin my own number to enter registration code. My account is set up with 48 but at the top of the screen ware my phone number should be its says 'there was an issue when you tryed to register with 48' how can i fix my number
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend

Almost certainly you need to contact 48 support to get this sorted out:

How do I keep my old number?

The main cause of problems/delays when porting a number is entering the wrong details (e.g. prepay v billpay, registered v unregistered) or having a billpay number with money still payable to the old operator.

Hope this helps.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

View solution in context

3 REPLIES 3

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend

Almost certainly you need to contact 48 support to get this sorted out:

How do I keep my old number?

The main cause of problems/delays when porting a number is entering the wrong details (e.g. prepay v billpay, registered v unregistered) or having a billpay number with money still payable to the old operator.

Hope this helps.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

Anon
Not applicable

this happened to me also, however i have entered the right info 😕 having no luck getting any further keeping my number. 

You probably need to contact 48 support so.

See the link that I posted above.

Hope this helps.