cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

recieveing media content over text/mms

andrew0822
Newcomer
Hi

I got a text and it says it has it contains media content I was sent a photo I can't seem to retrieve it? I have credit and data? What's wrong?

thanks all 🙂
7 REPLIES 7

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend

How did you configure your data settings? 

Can you post your settings here for review?

You don't need credit to receive MMS messages/content.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

andrew0822
Newcomer
I just put in the apn and data worked what would you like from me? 🙂 I have a windows phone if that helps 😉

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend
As I said above - post your apn settings here so people can review them.
I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

andrew0822
Newcomer
I have
APN: 48months.liffytelecom.com
everything else is blank 😛

Looks like your data settings are OK but your MMS settings are not (or are not there at all)?

You need to review the Windows 8 settings guide here assuming that the online configurator does not support your phone:

Internet Settings

In particular this:

Windows 8 phones

Note the section about configuring the MMS settings.

Hope this helps.

andrew0822
Newcomer
I've a windows phone 7 tho???

Well the Windows 7 settings in the Internet Settings thread then.

I just assumed Windows 8 because that's what the forum says you're posting from. I guess it doesn't always detect the handset/OS properly or something.