cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

sim problem

Anon
Not applicable

hi, im facing problem with my sim, as im an old customer of 48 i can't use the standart rate of previous deal, the deal which was offered at the very first, my friends who bought the at the same time they are gettting the standart rate offer which was offered at the very first, so far i know for the old customers of 48 they still can use that standart rate of 10 euro, there fore it would be kind if you can solve this issue for me as soon as possible. thank you

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Khalek - members before 5th of March are still eligible to buy the old Standard €10 all calls + texts membership as long as they have never since bought a membership other than Standard or Don. If they buy and of the other new memberships then they lose the right to buy Standard. Maybe you bought another membeship in the meantime and lost the right to buy Standard? If not then log a support request as suggested above by nubus.

Hope this helps.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

View solution in context

3 REPLIES 3

Anon
Not applicable
Hi Khalek,

I'd say your best bet here is to raise a ticket with a member of staff!

If you include all your relevant account info and explain the problem they should be able to help you 🙂

Khalek - members before 5th of March are still eligible to buy the old Standard €10 all calls + texts membership as long as they have never since bought a membership other than Standard or Don. If they buy and of the other new memberships then they lose the right to buy Standard. Maybe you bought another membeship in the meantime and lost the right to buy Standard? If not then log a support request as suggested above by nubus.

Hope this helps.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

Good news... Seemingly this has changed now and anybody who was a member before March 5th 2013 can now purchase Standard membership even if they have since bought one of the other memberships in the meantime.