cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

usual 48 membership deal

Anon
Not applicable
I want to revert back to the usual 48 membership deal of €10 but its not giving me the option. In a hurry the last time I topped I bought the guido which was the only one for €10 and I had never heard of a price structure change prior. What can I do?
19 REPLIES 19

Anon
Not applicable
Fingers crossed!!

I have logged a support request and am waiting for reply!!

Do they normally e mail or call? Have no membership at present so have no calls or messages 😞

Anon
Not applicable
Hooray,
Staying with 48 it is, just got resolved with Greg from customer services.

Cheers guys for the help

Good stuff... 🙂

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

Good news... Seemingly this has changed now and anybody who was a member before March 5th 2013 can now purchase Standard membership even if they have since bought one of the other memberships in the meantime.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

I got into this same situation but only due to the fact that I lost my SIM Card abroad, I hope it will best resolved amicabely.

@lagunade wrote:

I got into this same situation but only due to the fact that I lost my SIM Card abroad, I hope it will best resolved amicabely.

What do you mean?! What situation? Resolve what amicably?

@dalyer wrote:

@lagunade wrote:

What do you mean?! What situation? Resolve what amicably?

I want to revert back to the usual 48 membership deal of €10 but its not giving me the option.I only requested a new SIM after the old one got lost and all hell broke loose...please solve this problem for me ....Greg, Ryan and everyone help me out here.....

I want to revert back to the usual 48 membership deal of €10 but its not giving me the option.I only requested a new SIM after the old one got lost and all hell broke loose...please solve this problem for me ....Greg, Ryan and everyone help me out here.....

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend
Did you log a support request to get 48 support to look into this for you?

I JUST DID ...THANKS