cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

3ds texts verification code

wobs
Visitor
Bank verification codes not coming through on my phone are 48 blocking these as that's what bank think is happening
8 REPLIES 8

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend
You'll need to contact 48 support about this.
See the link in my signature below.
For what it's worth they work fine for me.

Hope this helps.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support then please click here - if the Chat Now option does not appear on that page then keep trying until it does.

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend
Were 48 support able to help at all @wobs?

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support then please click here - if the Chat Now option does not appear on that page then keep trying until it does.

LaurenI0961
Visitor
I am having this problem now, has anyone been able to figure it out??

@LaurenI0961 wrote:
I am having this problem now, has anyone been able to figure it out??

You'll probably have to contact 48 support if you are having problems receiving such texts.

See the link in my signature below or email them at support@48months.zendesk.com

LaurenI0961
Visitor
They've no clue whats happening. Theres a case raised with the "technical team" but I'm doubtful. Ive tried using my sim in another phone and still no luck

The only other thing that I can suggest is to try a replacement SIM. Can't see how it would make a difference but might be worth at least ruling it out.

Unfortunately this seems to be a common problem with many mobile providers and service providers sending such security texts.

LaurenI0961
Visitor
Wow thats crazy. I hope this isn't my future forever. Ive never had this problem before switching to 48 2 months ago. Support has been a nightmare. Guessing I'll be cancelling my membership before the promotions even wear off 😤