cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't hear incoming calls

MikeF9899
Newcomer
When I call i can't hear or can't be heard. Is it possible to get a replacement sim
3 REPLIES 3

Brendak7767
Newcomer
Neither can I and I'm not receiving any texts messages. I tried to contact this ridiculous support chat 4 times and had to give up after an almost 2 hour wait and nothing from them. This is the second time in 2 months this has happened

@Brendak7767 wrote:
Neither can I and I'm not receiving any texts messages. I tried to contact this ridiculous support chat 4 times and had to give up after an almost 2 hour wait and nothing from them. This is the second time in 2 months this has happened

A couple of times today I couldn't make calls until I enabled and then disabled airplane mode and then tried again and it worked.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend

@MikeF9899 wrote:
When I call i can't hear or can't be heard. Is it possible to get a replacement sim

I'm not sure that this is a SIM problem but if you do need a new SIM then see here

https://community.48.ie/t5/The-Knowledgebase/You-need-a-new-SIM/ta-p/8487

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.