cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't recieve certain calls

Anon
Not applicable
This has been happening for over a month with my mom trying to contact me and never being able to get through, it rings once and cuts out or plays the busy tone and I just get a missed call notification. It's now happening with another person who can't get through to me.

The call won't come up on my phone, it just says afterwards that I've a missed call.

I don't have either numbers blocked so have no idea why it's happening. Obviously need to get it sorted ASAP, the other number is business related and can't be missing those calls.

I've an iPhone 5 and my mom's with the An Post phone network, don't know about the other number.
3 REPLIES 3

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend

This happens from time to time to specific users.

Almost certainly you'll need to contact 48 support to get them to investigate and fix this.

http://www.48months.ie/help#ask-a-48-agent

Hope this helps.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

Did you get this sorted?

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

Anon
Not applicable
It was actually a really simple thing on my end. My phone had been on the do not disturb mode without me realising which explains the problems I'd been having. Thanks for your help anyway 🙂