cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Credit

helenaxx57
Visitor

Hi I have bought another 5 Euro credit about 9 30 also I was talking to a angent today because I bought 5 Euro last week and they still have not been added to my account ****** is my name and email ********

(Edited personal details) 

5 REPLIES 5

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend
Nobody on the community forum is going to be able to sort this out for you.
You'll have to continue to liaise with 48 support to get it sorted out.
By the way, it's not a great idea to post your email address in a public forum like this.

Hope this helps.
I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend
Were 48 support able to sort this out for you @helenaxx57?
I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

techkid
Newcomer
My membership did not automatically on June 30th

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend
Did your card details change by any chance?
E.g. new/updated card issued by your bank necessitating that you update your registered card details on your 48 account for payments to continue working?

https://www.48months.ie/my-48/my-card

If not then you'll need to contact 48 support for more assistance with this issue.
See the link in my signature below.

Hope this helps.

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend
Did that help at all @techkid?