cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Message for missed calls

kierand2
Newcomer
I seem to be missing a lot of calls lately and getting no notification of them. Is there a way to set up my phone that I will receive a text when I have missed a call?
5 REPLIES 5

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend

Do you have your voicemail set up/enabled?

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

Seem to have that enabled yeah but surly that will only send me a text when someone leaves me a voicemail rather then every time I miss a call?

When you say that you miss calls and get no notification of them do you mean that your phone never rings?

In that case the incoming call isn't connecting at all?

Or do you have it on silent/do not disturb, airplane mode etc.?

If a call isn't answered most phones have an option to notify you without the involvement of the network.

48 don't send texts for calls that are not answered at the user's end as far as I know.

What make and model of phone?

Maybe search/Google it and "missed call notification" to see how this option is managed on your phone?

For example:

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

I’ve tried google but not getting any answers
People have just been telling me lately that they have tried ring me and it might ring a few times then go to voicemail. But I’m not getting any notifications of these missed calls they’re not coming up on my call log.
More than lightly times when my phone would be off or out of service. I just know people on other networks that get a text to say they missed a call.
I have an iPhone 12 I’ve looked through my settings a good bit and they all seem good but can’t find anything to allow an option to notify me of calls of missed when not in service and stuff

Ok, maybe you need to contact 48 support to see if the can advise.

See the link in my signature below or email them at support@48months.zendesk.com