cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No network

anastacia
Newcomer
I had 48 sim for a while already and everything was fine, however, today the network disappeared completely, I cannot choose 48 from available networks (it says your son card does not support this network), I tried to turn phone on and off and removing SIM card as well
8 REPLIES 8

sidrick
Newcomer
I am having the same trouble phone not registered to the network tried to connect manually to network doesn't work can't make calls or text

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend
See here

https://community.48months.ie/t5/Phones/Service/m-p/52501#M2948

Hope this helps.
I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend
Also you may need to choose "3 4G" if you do a manual search for networks.
I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend
Did that help at all @anastacia and @sidrick?

@dalyer wrote:
Did that help at all @anastacia and @sidrick?

In relation to "Also you may need to choose "3 4G" if you do a manual search for networks"

There is no "3 4G" network showing - list are:
3 IRL

vodafone IE

IRL - Meteor

sidrick
Newcomer
No network still down not getting much help from 48 said they where working to solve the issue not much good when you cant use your phone

sidrick
Newcomer
Phone still down if not sorted today will be switching to different network is anyone else still having trouble

jamesfor48
Visitor
id say everyone will have to order a new sim and be patient