Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Phone Coverage not working

Average Joe
‎25-07-2019 11:30 AM
I was abroad and now I am back but can't get my 48 signal and coverage back help
Posted from Huawei HRY-LX1
0 Likes

Re: Phone Coverage not working

Hot Rod
‎25-07-2019 12:01 PM

Same thing happened to me but this helped -

- Returned Home Have you just returned from abroad and are having difficulty accessing your data?

Lets' get you sorted! You may need to make some changes to your settings to get back up and running. Follow the below steps:

For Android Users:

1. Select the network manually on your phone. Go to settings> Mobile network> Network Operators> From there you select the network manually.
  2. If it doesn't help, remove the SIM card from your phone and then insert it back and check. After that reset the network settings on your phone
  3. If it still doesn't work,  check the SIM card in another unlocked handset.
  4. If the above settings don't work then you may have a faulty SIM and need to order a replacement SIM card online.

For iPhone Users:

1. Go to the Settings/Mobile Data/SIM Applications and select When Abroad --> Network Selection --> Manual --> Home profile. Then search manually for a network and try to connect.
  2. To select the network manually Please go to settings> Carrier> Disable the automatic network option> It'll give you the option to select the network manually.
  3. If it still doesn't work,  check the SIM card in another unlocked handset.
  4. If the above settings don't work then you may have a faulty SIM and need to order a replacement SIM card online.
3 Likes

Announcements
Welcome to the 48Community!

To take part in the discussions or to post your own question, you'll need to register so If you haven't already registered, now is a good time to do so. Register now >>

While you're here, check out our "Featured Topics" below.

Our Troubleshooting Guide and Knowledgebase contain help and support articles and popular questions to help you as a 48 customer.

Order a free SIM
Earn some extra credit or cash with MatesRates!
Unlock your phone
Ask the community