cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Please help no internet no calls no texts

cookie2005
Newcomer

Hi, I am in Austria and cant call/text and have no internet. Any suggestions? I have Guido membership. Thanks

5 REPLIES 5

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend

What make and model of phone?

If it's an iPhone then you probably need to be aware of this:

http://community.48months.ie/t5/Most-Popular-Questions/iPhone-abroad-issue/td-p/36862

Note that you may have to be persistent to get that configuration change to take effect.

Toggling airplane mode on and then off and then trying to do the reconfiguration quickly may help.

If it's not an iPhone then can you do a manual scan and see/connect to any local network?

If you manage to do that and calls/texts start working but data does not then check your internet/apn settings and if the apn field has changed from 48months.liffeytelecom.com then edit the settings, change the apn field to that value, save the settings and reboot and then see if data starts working.

If all else fails contact 48 support - see the link in my signature below.

Hope this helps.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

Any update @cookie2005 ?

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

givetwirl
Newcomer
I am new to 48 and can't get credit. Tried with different cards but timed out all the time. Bought credit but it also failed. I can't make calls or text etc

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend
What do you mean you bought credit but it also failed?
Did you topup your cash credit balance successfully?
If so that's not enough to make calls etc.
You still need to buy a monthly membership.
You need an active membership to be able to use any services.

Hope this helps.

Did that help at all @givetwirl ?