cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Roaming

99jessie99
Newcomer
Ticket #573243: No roaming in italy Hi. I PAID FOR ROAMING WHILST IN IRELAND AND IT WAS LISTED AS AN OPTION SO WHY WAS MY MINE ACCEPTED IF NO EU ROAMING AVAILABLE. ALSO I CANNOT EVEN TEXT OR MAKE CALLS FROM MY PHONE. I NEED ANSWERS TO THIS PLS. TK U AGAIN. MARIA
2 REPLIES 2

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend

You'll need to post more details.

Can you connect to any local network at all?

What make and model of phone are you using?

If you are using an iPhone then you will need to do this due to the stupid way that Apple do things:

iPhone abroad issue

You may need to try that many times before it works - toggling airplane mode on and then off and then quickly trying that reconfiguration tip may help to catch the local network briefly allowing it to work.

Bear in mind that the EU roaming changes are taking effect soon which means that EU roaming will only work on Guido memberships activated on/after 13th June and will not work on any other plan or setup.

EU Roaming Update

Going away? Using 48 when roaming

Hope this helps.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

Did that help at all @99jessie99?

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.