cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Service

cian10
Newcomer
I’ve no service and none of ur community stuff has anything to do with it I need someone to solve this asap
146 REPLIES 146

@uknaus wrote:
I tried to activate the SIM several times. Finally had a chat with somebody from 48, which was difficult as I could not connect to chat for hours. 48 activated the replacement SIM and it works now. Nobody answered my trouble tickets. You need to try to connect by chat. Took me now about 10 days to get service again.

Glad you got things sorted out.

Took me the 7 days to get back on the network - which I think was mainly due to poor planning from 48 and lack of communication from them, on the upgrade and dealing with the issues that were being reported from their customers. These issues were being reported on the day of the upgrade itself, but it wasn't till close to the w'end that they were advising people to get new SIMs. Once the new SIM cards arrived, you had to go through online support to get them activated on the network - I would have assumed that the customer should have been able to do this themselves, but wasn't the case!

I'm just glad for the support on the 48Community from the end users, seeing that I wasn't the only one with the issue and any information that people got, it was posted very very quickly to help others. Thanks to ye all!

I still have not received my SIM card that I ordered on Sunday 24th November and not one reply from support. No t been able to connect with network sinc the 4G
roll out. Terrible service. Will have to move to another network.

robfay30
Newcomer
I have ordered and activated a replacement SIM...still having same issue..no service...tried SIM in a different phone and still no service...obviously not my phone..have been onto 48 via messanger...only get replies every so often....

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend
Use the chat facility to contact 48 support.
See the link in my signature below.

Hope this helps.
I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

Support has not answered my emails despite opening 2 support tickets except for the  generic reply that they will get back to me within 24 hours. First ticket raised 24th November; still awaiting a reply and still no replacment SIM that was ordered on 24th November.

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend
Did you try the chat facility instead?
Others have reported better results with that rather than logging support tickets.

Hope this helps.
I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

The chat worked. Thanks. Have had to re order another replacment SIM. Still do not understand why the support tickets are not responded to seeing why they have worked in the past..