cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Service

cian10
Newcomer
I’ve no service and none of ur community stuff has anything to do with it I need someone to solve this asap
146 REPLIES 146

winter2017
Visitor
New sim required. Agent said they will apply credit to the account for the inconvenience.

pog98
Newcomer
Phone has no coverage last two days

chatted to an agent there. said my sim card not compatible with 4g so I ordered a new one and they added credit to my account so I get free month membership. 

My wife and I out with 2 days, chat said order new sims, old wont work. Just put into 10+ year old samsung phone and both worked! In settings can tick 2G only but that is not ticked, so dont know what the story is.. Currently trying all options on my phone GSM only, WCDMA ect, nothing yet.

So search the house for old (unlocked ) phones !!

pauliu5
Newcomer
So I’m one of many affected with no service starvation since Thursday evening.. no possibility to save apn details and so on. all in all after trying my SIM card in an old iPhone4 I got the signal on it straight away and a 3G reception. So I reinstalled SIM card back to the 6S that I’m using and signal is back on working! Pity just an E for internet..

yula_t
Visitor
To everyone with no service - I got a response from 48 via FB chat that it looks like my SIM is not compatible with LTE/4G so I

NEED TO ORDER A REPLACEMENT SIM.

Good luck everyone and fingers crossed we’ll be up and running soon again!

got mine working in an old iPhone 4 for some reason

ang94
Visitor
Same here, still no service. Have gone through my settings, turned phone on and off numerous times, also switched airplane mode on and off. No difference.

@ang94 wrote:
Same here, still no service. Have gone through my settings, turned phone on and off numerous times, also switched airplane mode on and off. No difference.

Hey ang94 - been like this for most people since last Thursday. Nothing coming from 48months directly.

Over the w'end, people have been told to order a sim card from 48months (not too sure if the "change sim" from main page is sufficient or that you have to conact helpdesk directly for them to order ...)

Good luck with getting things sorted, best to order the replacement sim as soon as possible, bit of a lead time in getting it delivered.

angler
Newcomer

The issue has persisted for me as well. I have just ordered a new SIM. Hopefully I'll have functioning service in 3-5 days.

Another family member has had less severe issues with their 48 service a few days ago - am unsure whether it has fully sorted itself out or if another SIM is required there as well...