cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Service

cian10
Newcomer
I’ve no service and none of ur community stuff has anything to do with it I need someone to solve this asap
146 REPLIES 146

yula_t
Visitor
Any news from anyone on missing mobile service?

cjmurphy287
Visitor

Ive the same problem aswell. 4g was working fine yesterday, now i have no service. Tried everything from taking out sime, resetting network settings and even restoring my iphone and still nothing...SOMEONE PLEASE TRY SORT THIS OUT, dont wanna be without a phone all weekend

Having the same issue as others on this thread. I've tried everything I could, but still not resolved.

For those who are having problems - can you manually enter the APN details? (settings -> Mobile Network -> Access Point Name), making sure that 4G is selected in "Network Type"?

I can enter the APN details, but it won't save , just goes back to the main menu after "save", but no APN information is listed.

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend
Working fine for me once I did as I described earlier.
Has anybody contacted 48 support to ask them about this?
I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

It was working working ok for me yesterday, then lost network connection yesterday evening and can not re-connect.

I had a chat open with support & estimated waiting "23 mins" - then lost the chat window (didn't see it falling anywhere, not behind the other windows... I tried calling it, but people here at work think I'm mad enough as it is, without me looking for a "lost chat window"... ) 🙂

dave72
Visitor
Same here no service from yesterday on please sort it out 48😡😡😡

angler
Newcomer

Says "SIM card is locked. - Emergency calls only" on my phone since yesterday. Was working fine before yesterday. My phone is LTE compatible.

Other family member had very poor phone service yesterday. Incoming calls were going straight to answering 'machine'/service. Audio would cut out for one participant during calls.

paul_doodles
Newcomer

Same here

I'm having the same problem. Emergency calls only and no connection for voice calls or text.

I am having the same problem and no customer service