cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Service

cian10
Newcomer
I’ve no service and none of ur community stuff has anything to do with it I need someone to solve this asap
146 REPLIES 146

winter2017
Visitor
This is beyond a joke at this stage. A family member living with me has 48 too and his phone is working fine but mine isn't. Asked them on chat about it and said it's random customers that are affected. Think it's time to switch supplier.

jamesfor48
Visitor
its only a minor problem i wont b switching networks surely your not that dependent on ur phone u can wait a couple of days

teeeny
Newcomer
I was told I will need a new SIM even though another family member has same phone same SIM and has no issues

thats nuts. Will we all have to do that?

mcrowe
Visitor

I have no service of ANY KIND!!! please 48 can you fix this? 

Emergency Calls only on my phone so Ive no calls no texts no internet ... nothing! for days!!

What do I do???

oigee
Newcomer
This is disgraceful..has anyone made contact with 48 and got a timeframe for this to be fixed?

easier said than done! am trying to contact them///

They dont even have the decency to give us some estimate or timeframe for this being fixed...I understand that things can go wrong but this is a joke at this stage

it would be good to know if it will just get sorted out ... or if we have to do something to the phone settings etc.

@cjmurphy287 wrote:

They dont even have the decency to give us some estimate or timeframe for this being fixed...I understand that things can go wrong but this is a joke at this stage

The frustration levels are increasing from everyone,  and 48 are very quiet on this. A lot of the issues are being kept on this web site,so almost  contained. If you have social media  accounts,  then ask the question there. Something  like, " are you using 48months.ie, are you having network issues?" Just need to raise more awareness of this, might encourage  48months.ie to give us some information!