cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Service

cian10
Newcomer
I’ve no service and none of ur community stuff has anything to do with it I need someone to solve this asap
146 REPLIES 146

jazz_01
Regular
You could be waiting a while on 'chat'. Should be a pop up on left hand side of browser window "chat to an agent". I'd recommend reading through the forum while you waiting for a chat session to start. Latest information that agents are giving out, is that a new sim is needed, which can take up to a week!

jazz_01
Regular
If anyone was unable to connect to the 48 network but is now successful in connecting, can you let us know?? Any steps, settings change you made would be of huge help to us all 🙂

I was on to agent and it looks like ordering a new sim is the only solution. Arriving in 3-5 days. 🤬

carolhennebry
Newcomer
Well I have a new SIM card here I got for someone a few weeks ago will try that now and update ye as soon as someone answers me and transfers my no over. Sick of this now 🙄

brickcellent
Newcomer
No service since Thursday evening, what a joke. Going into 3 to get a SIM now. Never going back to 48, total shambles.

carolhennebry
Newcomer
New sim worked. Finally have service !!!!

cleofitz
Newcomer
Same here. Have to get replacement sim but that means I've no phone service for next 3-5 days till new sim arrives. Surely they can keep us on current network till replacement sim arrives and is reactivated for 4g network!

Got throught to agent & they will send a new sim, will check if I have one lying around at home. Will a sim I got in the last 6 months work or is it a totally new type that required?

carolhennebry
Newcomer
I have this sim since August and it worked

jamesfor48
Visitor
i just ordered a new sim hopefully ill get my coverage back when it comes