cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Text Messages nightmare!!!

pamelac9335
Newcomer

I am not receiving any text messages. I can't log into any of my day to day accounts as log in requires verification via text message.

I also cant send picture messages through text.. i need help. i have just been put into a queue in My48 but who knows when they will come back to me

5 REPLIES 5

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend

See this thread

https://community.48.ie/t5/Memberships/Not-receiving-verification-codes/m-p/57198

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

pamelac9335
Newcomer
I’ve already logged a case. There’s no quick fix

BarryK1824
Newcomer
Am leaving this network u should too I have the same issue

JawadM0675
Newcomer
Iam unable to use your network in Belfast I have 10 gb of roaming data I can not access internet in Belfast
Can you help?

@JawadM0675 wrote:
Iam unable to use your network in Belfast I have 10 gb of roaming data I can not access internet in Belfast
Can you help?

Unfortunately many people seem to have had problems getting data working while roaming in the EU or UK.

You'll probably have to contact 48 support to see if they can assist you at all.

See the link in my signature below.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.