cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Whats the story with no network today

ruam
Newcomer

Why is there no coverage today?  Communication has been terrible. No explanation, 

Not good enough

4 REPLIES 4

jpr1994
Newcomer

There's a notice on the homepage stating that there are problems with the network affecting calls, texts, and mobile data. Their engineers are 'aware' of the issue and working to fix it, but have no timeframe for a resolution. Yeah, no timeframe for an issue that is precluding customers from using the basic services they've paid for.

I left 48 once already due to poor quality and returned after hearing it had improved. An all-day outage is utterly unacceptable. If a timeframe for a resolution does not appear by tomorrow along with an offer of compensation, I'll be leaving again.

A friend of mine messaged them on facebook and they said a few hours

Saw that but no explanation as to why it is or they did not communicate with its customers to inform us.  They have our e mail addresses.  I was travelling today and thought my phone was broken until I got home and checked the internet

Yeah I was the same, I took out my SIM card multile times and restarted the phone too. They could have informed us. I didn't realise until the afternoon as I was using wifi for most of the day and got a fright when I needed to make a call