Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

48 iPhone app

marionh
Crew (retired)
Crew (retired)

Hi guys,

I know some of you have been waiting eagerly for this - the 48 app for iPhones is almost ready. Before we can launch it though, we would like to invite some of you to test it and provide some feedback.

Reply in this thread asap if you have an iPhone and would be interested in testing our new app over the upcoming bank holiday before the official launch. Your feedback would be a huge help!

I'll share some more specific details via Private Message with each of you as soon as I see your reply. 🙂

If you don’t have an iPhone, no worries, let us know anyway if you’re interested as the mobile version of our website will also be available for testing soon enough.

31 REPLIES 31

Anon
Not applicable

FYI Joshua - the app doesn't actually do anything except enable the checking of balances etc, and the phone based purchase of new credit and membership etc. It also includes links to open 48's forums in the phone's defaut browser.  Hopefully later they will add more functionality, and are just testing the basic app first.

marionh
Crew (retired)
Crew (retired)

Hi guys,

I have sent you all a PM today with info about the mobile site testing.

Also, don't forget to check out Techie Kev's info post about the launch of the iPhone app in the Newsroom if you didn't see it already. The app is live so thanks all who participated in testing it out!