cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

[Complete] Planned data outage tonight (4:30am on Tues 13th Jan)

techie_kev
Crew
Crew

Hi everyone,

Just a heads up that as part of our ongoing maintenance and upgrade programme, your data and mobile internet service will be unavailable for up to 30 minutes at 4:30am on Tuesday 13th January (night of Monday 12th January).

Your data service should return as normal after this work has been completed.  If you do have any issues with data, please turn off your phone and turn it on again.  This will force the phone to reconnect to the network in case there are any issues.

I hope the disruption will be minimal for you and apologies for any inconvenience this may cause.

Till next time,

Techie Kev

Update: 14th January @ 8:50am

This overnight work was completed successfully and all data services are running as normal.

9 REPLIES 9

trishhopkins47
Visitor

hi i am trying to connect to an agent and its telling me its unavailable at moment! it was just a quick question, I got a sim for my friend and we set it all up for her last night, she kept her original number but when we put sim into her fone we put in pin number to unlock sim but it is now asking for a restriction code???? can u tell me what this is, we received a number via text stating her number had migrated over we tried using this as restriction number but no joy! she cant get onto her fone to contact u herself.

its grand got it sorted 🙂

roxie
Newcomer

Hi i left a message for a agent yesterday it was about a sim that could not be topped up and am trying to get it sorted for him but can not get a agent as of this time when can i get this sorted, thanks

If you have logged a support request then you'll have to wait for them to get back to you.

Guide on how to get help

What exactly is your problem? 

What are you trying to do and what goes wrong?

Include any error messages if possible.

Hope this helps.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

click on help and support and then ask an agent, scroll to bottom and ask agent, it says can take 24 hours but i have only ever waited about an hour for a response, (maybe just been lucky to contact them when not too busy) hope you get sorted

Anon
Not applicable

I recently signed up for 48months and my data hasn't been working at all. I have the North American version of the Nexus 5 and the data on it worked just fine with O2, assuming that you guys use their network. Any ideas? 

You need to reconfigure your internet/APN settings for 48 - O2 settings will not work. Follow the instructions here to configure your settings:

http://community.48months.ie/t5/Need-Help/internet-on-my-phone/m-p/31369#M10212

Hope this helps.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

Anon
Not applicable

awesome - that worked. thanks so much!

Great - glad it helped. Man Happy