Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

[Complete] Planned website maintenance - 0:45am on Wed 30th April 2014

techie_kev
Crew
Crew

Hi everyone,

Just a heads up that as part of our ongoing maintenance and upgrade programme, our website won’t be available from 0:45am and 4:45am on Wednesday 30th April.

This means you won’t be able to use the website or log in to My 48 during that time.

Hopefully this won’t impact you too much.

Techie Kev

Update: Wed 30th April @ 7:05am

This work has now been completed, the website is back online and everything is work as normal.

7 REPLIES 7

ding1_2
Newcomer

i cant still login ..

domdbomb09
Newcomer

im not able to make calls or send texts??? whats wrong??

Wesbite and all services working fine for me so I don't think it's a general issue.

If you can't login to see your account and check that membership is valid and you still have allowance balances left then you may need to log a support query through the email address to ask 48 for assistance:

support@48months.zendesk.com

Can you receive calls/texts?

What happens if you dial the short codes to check your balances?

Handy short-codes

Does switching the phone off and on again and maybe manually scanning for and connecting to the 48 network help at all?

Hope this helps.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

Hi both, the website maintenance is now over and the site should be working fine now, as dalyer mentioned too - these issues seem separate from that so please log a support ticket so the Care Crew can take a closer look at the problems you're having. 

I sent you both a PM (private message) just now with some details as well. 

Anon
Not applicable

I am terribly sorry, but it seems it is not the case. I have received a replacemet SIM that I had ordered earlier and whenever I try to register it, the moment I press the register button it redirects me to the login page. Also the FAQ page does not allow to speak to 48 staff. Just for the safe side I have asked a couple of my mates to try the same things, but it gives them the same results. Can you please look into this. Thank you.

Yeah - I have noticed problems with the website redirecting back to the login page when it should not. I just tried to log a test support query and when I submitted it I just got put back to the login page. Also when logging in the page it redirects to is blank. This all happened in the last few days and maybe since the recent maintenance.

If you cannot log a support request via the website then use the email address:

support@48months.zendesk.com

Hope this helps.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

Looks like 48 have done something to fix the problem.

Certainly logins and submitting support requests is working properly again for me anyway.