cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

[Resolved] Card payment issues on website

care_crew
Crew
Crew

Card payment issues on website reported on 08/08/13.  Reports of a "credit card not valid" message

Hi guys,

We are currently experiencing some issues accepting credit and debit card payments on our website. 

Some of you have reported getting a “credit card is not valid” error message when trying to buy from a debit or credit card.

Our techie guys are working on fixing this and we’ll keep you updated here on the Community.

Thanks for bearing with us while we get this resolved.

the 48 care crew

Most recent update:

08/08/13 - 16:40

Sorry for the wait folks.  Good news though as the payment issue has been fixed.  Can you give it a try now.  If you have any further problems get straight back to me ~ Damian @ the 48 care crew

Need help? Go here

51 REPLIES 51

richiebelton
Newcomer

I dont have all day bro!!!

princessfiona
Newcomer
I really really need too top up. Hopefully it's sorted soon

murtc
Newcomer

Hopefully it's a fast fix, just joined the network 2 hours ago and this happens!!! Smiley Frustrated

Anon
Not applicable

oh my god this entire service is an absolute joke, ye have no **bleep**ing idea how to run anything properly

As we all know,  shi* happens no matter what company you are with. There is always going to be something that crops up. My membership runs out at midnight too but if i'm desperate then just use another method of payment, when you go to the shop you can ask for 48 topup and use the codes they give you. There is an alternative so it's not the end of the world. Just look for another way instead of bad mouthing people, you don't get taken seriously if you just insult and give out.

Anon
Not applicable

I have pretty p[oor timing apparently.

Just decided to make the jump to 48 today.

Will topup bought from a shop cover membership? or can it only be used as "topup"?

Yes it is basically top up (same process as when you buy it online with your card) and then you can text a number (In this link http://community.48months.ie/t5/Most-Popular-Questions/How-do-I-buy-stuff-by-text/m-p/118#U118 )  and that will take the top up and apply it tothe relevant deal that you asked for! 

I hope this helped! 😃

keith098
Visitor
My membership is going to run out by midnight so im hoping it be fixed by then .... but its not 48conquer fault these things can happen guy just let the tech ppl fix it cause ye giving negaticlve comments is not goin to make it any quicker

Anon
Not applicable

just joined now & cannot access pay membership