cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

[Resolved] Card payment issues on website

care_crew
Crew
Crew

Card payment issues on website reported on 08/08/13.  Reports of a "credit card not valid" message

Hi guys,

We are currently experiencing some issues accepting credit and debit card payments on our website. 

Some of you have reported getting a “credit card is not valid” error message when trying to buy from a debit or credit card.

Our techie guys are working on fixing this and we’ll keep you updated here on the Community.

Thanks for bearing with us while we get this resolved.

the 48 care crew

Most recent update:

08/08/13 - 16:40

Sorry for the wait folks.  Good news though as the payment issue has been fixed.  Can you give it a try now.  If you have any further problems get straight back to me ~ Damian @ the 48 care crew

Need help? Go here

51 REPLIES 51

1amcn
Rock Star

Hi

It is correct that only Irish banking card's can be used when paying online.

Further, (from personal experience) - Visa Debit & Credit card's are both accepted.

🙂

According to 48 support Irish and UK cards should work - but not any issued elsewhere.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

@dalyer wrote:

According to 48 support Irish and UK cards should work - but not any issued elsewhere.

Update on this. Irish and UK cards are accepted by 48.

And now cards from France, Spain, Germany, United States and Italy are also accepted for payments of up to €20.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

My card issues have not been resolved. Payment has been made and taken from card but no mship and mite nt have for 3 to 5 days. I am desperate

@annk123 wrote:

My card issues have not been resolved. Payment has been made and taken from card but no mship and mite nt have for 3 to 5 days. I am desperate

What do you mean - payment taken but no membership and might not have for 3-5 days?

What does your online account say about your membership status and expiry date?

If your current membership only expires in 3-5 days then your new one will not start until then.

If you have used up allowances on your current memberhsip then you may need add-ons to tide you over to the end of the memberhip month.

Hope this helps.

Great news membership problems resolved by STAR CREW MEMBER DAMIAN. God hell witout fone.

Sum sort of glitch dont no wat but gud to b back

1amcn
Rock Star

Hi annk123

There's various ways to buy Membership... Voucher,Text, Gift it etc...

http://community.48months.ie/t5/Most-Popular-Questions/How-do-I-top-up-Overview-of-the-top-up-paymen...

Have you checked out any local shops with Payzone? you can buy 48 Topup there...(Meantime)

🙂

jackiesue
Visitor
Having an issue when trying to buy an internet add on with a card. It wont let me proceed when I click on pay with card,my boyfriend is also having the same problem since yesterday

Do you get any errors?

Did these cards work before?

Could it be a browser specific issue? Can you try another browser?

You might need to flag this with 48 support and see if they can help:

How to get help

Hope this helps.

jackiesue
Visitor
No errors.This has never happened before, we have tried 2 different browsers. And yes we have used the cards before. Its not the card as it wont let us click on the button to proceed when it says pay with card.how do I flag the 48 team???