cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

[Resolved] Card payment issues on website

care_crew
Crew
Crew

Card payment issues on website reported on 08/08/13.  Reports of a "credit card not valid" message

Hi guys,

We are currently experiencing some issues accepting credit and debit card payments on our website. 

Some of you have reported getting a “credit card is not valid” error message when trying to buy from a debit or credit card.

Our techie guys are working on fixing this and we’ll keep you updated here on the Community.

Thanks for bearing with us while we get this resolved.

the 48 care crew

Most recent update:

08/08/13 - 16:40

Sorry for the wait folks.  Good news though as the payment issue has been fixed.  Can you give it a try now.  If you have any further problems get straight back to me ~ Damian @ the 48 care crew

Need help? Go here

51 REPLIES 51

See the link that I posted above - it explains how to contact support.

What specific page and button is causing the problem?

I just tried topping up my credit balance and paying with my saved card details and it seems to work fine for me.

Hope this helps.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

Anon
Not applicable

Is this happening again???

I cant pay for a mobile top-up?

What happens?
Any error messages?

Is this with a card that was already registered, is still valid/no details changed and has been used successfully to pay for things on 48 before?

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

Anon
Not applicable

Just tried it there, still not working!

sabrina46
Newcomer
Im still having trouble with paying my membership, its saying that its having trouble possessing my payment even before i have entered any details. what's the story with that?

Anon
Not applicable

Hi

I have had issues for the past few months trying to top up using any android device. The only way is to go to windows computer and top up that way. I reported the issue last june but it still not fixed.

Aidan

thesoupthief
Visitor
Try using a different browser to top up - I can't do it with Google Chrome from my phone but Dolphin browser works fine

Anon
Not applicable
I cant top up..need help..

I also had card payment/topup/purchase problems in the past few days.

I happened to be roaming in France but I don't think that this was necessarily relevant?

When I tried topping up via Dolphin browser on the phone (over wifi obviously) I just got a "error processing payment" message every time.

When I tried on a tablet using Chrome it allowed me to enter the card verification number but then gave the same error.

When I got home and tried on the laptop using Chrome last night it worked for some reason.

My gf also had the same problems with her card.

Both cards are registered on the respective accounts, have always worked before and the 3D-Secure/Verified by VISA mechanism is enabled and working OK.

Hi guys,

we are aware that there are issues with making purchases using the Chrome browser on Android devices (phones and tablets).  This also happening on other Android browsers, but to a lesser extent and some of you have been successful using the default browser on Android.

We are working on the fix for this, however it is proving to be a lot trickier to fix than we thought.  We are working on a whole new 'Member Shop' on our website, which will be a single page for you to buy your memberships, add-ons and credit.  This will be live in the next two weeks, so we are going to focus our developers on completing this (and to sure it works on the Chrome browser on Android).  In the meantime, please try to use another browser or use a desktop to make your purchases.

Apologies for the delay in getting this fixed.  We really want to get this new Member Shop live for you guys because it is required for us to launch our responsive website, which will follow in a couple of weeks after the Member Shop is complete (responsive means it will be optimised to work across desktops, tablets and phones).

Thanks for your patience with this.  The changes we've been making on the website this summer have been big projects for us and we're really excited about completing them and giving you guys the new functionality - that will work on all devices!