Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Re: Issue with all network services, 2nd Oct 2013

Anon
‎06-10-2013 01:52 PM

My internet is still not working. Kinda sickened i changed from three now.....never had any issues

0 Likes

Anon
‎06-10-2013 04:45 PM

I still have no coverage since Saturday early morning what I don't understand is the lack of acknowledgement from 48 to their customers explaining what is wrong and when we can expect it to be fixed .It seems as some people have coverage and some don't. Has anyone heard from 48 help line ? I had a message saying that they have had a bad week and they are trying to fix it , the tone is quite smart and trying to be funny about it but at this stage I really don't appreciate wise cracks at all , its not  funny anymore. G

0 Likes

Average Joe
‎06-10-2013 05:01 PM

Hi,

My network is still down and i have tried everything to get it back up and running but it is still not working??

Regards,

Mark

0 Likes

The Legend
‎06-10-2013 07:56 PM

For those people still having problems since the outage last week all I personally can suggest is the usual reboot the phone, manually search for/connect to the network, recheck the APN/MMS settings etc. If that doesn't work contact 48 support (if you haven't already done so) to get them to assist/advise.

How to get help

Hope this helps.

I am not a 48 employee so if you need to contact 48 support then use option 3 or the chat facility here.
0 Likes

Re: Issue with outgoing calls, 2nd October 2013

Anon
‎06-10-2013 09:10 PM

ME TO whenever i try to ring anyone it says dialling and international assist beside it and im not ringing anyone abroad help?? been like this for a week getting sick of it i need my phone for work ,, vodafone might be having a customer back.

0 Likes
Highlighted

[ Edited ]
The Legend
‎06-10-2013 09:29 PM

International assist seems to be a feature of some phones for adding/correcting dialing prefixes. E.g.:

http://www.nokia.com/us-en/support/faq/?action=singleTopic&topic=FA138384

http://support.apple.com/kb/HT2977

http://www.windowsphone.com/en-ie/how-to/wp8/start/make-and-receive-phone-calls

I don't think that this has anything to do with the 48 service per se.

Regardless of this message do your calls work or not? If not does rebooting the phone and then manually searching for and connecting to the 48 (or O2 if 48 not listed) network help at all?

If not log a support request to get 48 support to assist.

Hope this helps.

I am not a 48 employee so if you need to contact 48 support then use option 3 or the chat facility here.
0 Likes

Anon
‎07-10-2013 01:04 AM
Its not funny anymore.. The network can dissapear any minute, its on off all the time this whole week. I did all these reboot crap, so i know its not my phone doing tricks. When are they gonna fix their problems?
Posted from Apple iPhone
0 Likes

Anon
‎07-10-2013 02:19 AM

This article has been archived and is no longer updated by Apple.

0 Likes

The Legend
‎07-10-2013 10:43 AM

@sircostas wrote:

This article has been archived and is no longer updated by Apple.

And...? Man Indifferent

0 Likes

Coach
‎07-10-2013 12:17 PM
DAY 6 - still no service and STILL NO UPDATE FROM 48.
Posted from Motorola XT890
0 Likes

Announcements
Welcome to the 48Community!

To take part in the discussions or to post your own question, you'll need to register so If you haven't already registered, now is a good time to do so. Register now >>

While you're here, check out our "Featured Topics" below.

Our Troubleshooting Guide and Knowledgebase contain help and support articles and popular questions to help you as a 48 customer.

Order a free SIM
Earn some extra credit or cash with MatesRates!
Unlock your phone
Ask the community