Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Re: Issue with all network services, 2nd October 2013

Anon
‎02-10-2013 07:22 PM
This really sucks like, my calls and texts have been acting up for two weeks now, this is a joke, paying for a service I haven't been able to use
Posted from Generic Android 4.1
0 Likes

Anon
‎02-10-2013 07:23 PM

so any way, other than the network being down how is eveyone elses night going? im currently preparing dinner, pan fired, seared garlic mushrooms wit liver and herbs. its great the way we can all get together like this, any one in dub area like to pop round? glas of wine, i could put the 48 network on the large screen, wait for the networks to come back? be like the milenium ll over again, lolsers, any who, pm if any one wants to get together,

kind regards

0 Likes

Anon
‎02-10-2013 07:23 PM
We as customers pay money to use your service every month . Right now we are receiving no service . This seems to be a reoccurring problem with this network . All members should receive a free months subscription in order to prevent us from considering a new network Please like Thank you
0 Likes
Highlighted

Anon
‎02-10-2013 07:24 PM

its back bitches stop bitching

0 Likes

Hot Rod

does this forum automatically bleep out bad **bleep**ing words. that's **bleep**ing cool so it is. 

davy **bleep**in fitz could do with this so he **bleep**ing could.

it's the dogs bollox

1 Like

Anon
this seriously needs to be fixed,, its an absolute joke,, what if something was seriously wrong or urgent for someone??? definately think everyone should get a months free membership to recompensate all the times the network has been down....OUTRAGEOUS
Posted from Apple iPod Touch
0 Likes

Coach
‎02-10-2013 07:25 PM

@limbothegreat wrote:

so any way, other than the network being down how is eveyone elses night going? im currently preparing dinner, pan fired, seared garlic mushrooms wit liver and herbs. its great the way we can all get together like this, any one in dub area like to pop round? glas of wine, i could put the 48 network on the large screen, wait for the networks to come back? be like the milenium ll over again, lolsers, any who, pm if any one wants to get together,

kind regards

Did you wash your hands ?

1 Like

Bueller

LOL so was ISmiley Happy

0 Likes

Anon
hurry on i need my phone a very close friend is very ill in hospital i need people to contact me and i cant!!!
Posted from Nokia E5
0 Likes

Anon
‎02-10-2013 07:26 PM

i was able to make and recieve texts earlier, now i cant do anything , disappointing service

0 Likes

Announcements
Welcome to the 48Community!

To take part in the discussions or to post your own question, you'll need to register so If you haven't already registered, now is a good time to do so. Register now >>

While you're here, check out our "Featured Topics" below.

Our Troubleshooting Guide and Knowledgebase contain help and support articles and popular questions to help you as a 48 customer.

Order a free SIM
Earn some extra credit or cash with MatesRates!
Unlock your phone
Ask the community