Re: Issue with all network services, 2nd Oct 2013

Anon
‎05-10-2013 02:38 PM

3G returned out of the blue ten minutes ago.............. Robot Indifferent

0 Likes

Average Joe
‎05-10-2013 04:21 PM

Is the network down again? Unable to send texts or receive calls. This is beyond ridiculous now, I've been with 4 different mobile networks (including 48) over the past few years and have not had problems this bad or widespread with them. You might want to consider diverting some of that significant marketing money into maintaining your service - nobody is going to care if they know that their friend who thought he/she was being clever switching to 48 can only make calls or texts on a full moon.

0 Likes

Anon
‎05-10-2013 04:32 PM

Hi all , I have had no coverage since this morning around 8 oclock , Im beginning to think that this 48 months is a disaster , the price is right but back to the old saying you pay for what you get. I dont see any techie stuff up to let us know. I asked for help hours ago has anyone any info on what going on ?

0 Likes

Anon
‎05-10-2013 05:30 PM
It's fine here in ranelagh. I assume you've rebooted. Hard reset. Off on etc. I also removed and put back the SIM card.
Posted from Apple iPhone
0 Likes

Average Joe
‎05-10-2013 05:46 PM

In west Limerick, friends in Galway report it's working fine too. Rebooted my phone just there and it's back. Not ideal having to keep an eye on my phone to make sure it's still working and doesn't need a reboot though.

0 Likes

Coach
‎05-10-2013 06:18 PM
its 18.15 on 5th Oct • I cannot send texts and cannot access emails.
Cannot see any comments from service provider since 3rd • can anyone give me an update?
Posted from Nokia Lumia 800
0 Likes

Anon
‎05-10-2013 07:04 PM

Im so pissed right now 48 ye bunch of puffbags, I was painting sheep and got stuck up the mountain for the last few days after the signal on the phone went down. The google maps wouldnt work on my phone so i couldnt get down and it was getting dark. Then i couldnt ring for help and my battery went. What are ya gonna do about this?? Never had a problem like this with VODAFONE!!!

0 Likes

Anon
‎06-10-2013 03:43 AM

I can tell you all folks for a fact that we will never receice even one hour extra for a 12hour breakdown in service because my member ship ended the next day and went dead at the dot of midnight . IT IS WHAT IT IS. IF it was happening every week we would all leave no question but if it is working well its still the best deal in town. Nighty night all you late owls.

0 Likes

Re: Issue with all network services, 6th Oct 2013

Anon
‎06-10-2013 12:09 PM

signal gone in tipperary, not happy!!

0 Likes

Coach
‎06-10-2013 12:12 PM

DAY 5 and still no service for me, just the same ridiculous excuses from 48.

1 Like

Announcements
Welcome to the 48Community!

To take part in the discussions or to post your own question, you'll need to register so If you haven't already registered, now is a good time to do so. Register now >>

While you're here, check out our "Featured Topics" below.

Our Troubleshooting Guide and Knowledgebase contain help and support articles and popular questions to help you as a 48 customer.

Order a free SIM
Earn some extra credit or cash with MatesRates!
Unlock your phone
Ask the community