Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

We’re finalists in the Web Awards

techie_kev
Crew
Crew

Hi everyone,

Awards season is hotting up and the 48 website has been selected as a finalist in the Realex Fire Web Awards!  We are finalists in the eCommerce Retail and Best Practice categories, so fingers crossed for the awards ceremony itself on 22nd October.  The awards are held annually to recognise people who do great things on the web (that is the blurb from their website, not me!). 

48 are finalists in the Realex Fire Web Awards

We have been working hard this year to bring lots of new improvements to our website.   In June, we launched a brand new website which focused on improving everything to do with your SIM (ordering a SIM, activating a new or replacement SIM, moving your number to 48) and improving My 48 to allow you to manage your 48 account much more easily.  Then in September we launched the 48 Member Shop on our website; your one stop shop to buy your membership, add-ons and credit. 

The next phase will be launching our responsive website, we’re in the final stages of testing for this and hope to get some of you involved in the beta version very shortly – watch this space!

Till next time,

Techie Kev

7 REPLIES 7

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend

Best of luck with this. Man Happy

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

Anon
Not applicable
unreal! good job guys! 😄

Anon
Not applicable
Good look guys! Awesome 😄

I have to say that this is by far the nicest website I've used in a while.  It's extremly robust and very well laid out.  This alone would convince me to switch mobile operators.  I'm so sick of the alternatives!  I've tried them all and it was just non-stop error after error.  Great job guys!!

Thanks for all of the messages of good luck guys.  Your good vibes definitely helped and we won the Best Practice Website category!  Check out my new post with a picture of the award.

sanda
Newcomer

From saturday I can't get membership. It's finished and I can't use phone and I cant buy membership, because you still do some technical things. What should I do?

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend
What steps are you taking to buy membership?
What happens?
Any error messages etc.?
Can you try another device/browser?

Hope this helps.
I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.