cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

All of my 200GB data allowance & Roaming allowance is zero

DenisB6905
Newcomer

Hi.  The 48 site says all 200GB of my data is used (set to 0.00), as well as the 14GB of roaming data, and won't auto-renew until 16/4/24 - impossible on both counts, as I don't Roam and doubt I have even 20GB of my data allowance used this month. I saw last night after losing internet access that the 48 site was down for 'unscheduled maintenance' - has 48 screwed up somehow?  That online Help Bot is worse than useless - do actual 48 employees frequent this Messages forum???  TIA.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend

If you checked your account on the app then maybe try the website instead - or vice versa.

Some people have reported that one or the other doesn't always show the correct details, although I've never seen that problem myself.

Is mobile data working for you at the moment in spite of the zero balance?

Are calls and texts working?

48 support don't generally respond to posts here.

You'll probably need to contact them about this.

See the link in my signature below or email them at support@48months.zendesk.com

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

View solution in context

4 REPLIES 4

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend

If you checked your account on the app then maybe try the website instead - or vice versa.

Some people have reported that one or the other doesn't always show the correct details, although I've never seen that problem myself.

Is mobile data working for you at the moment in spite of the zero balance?

Are calls and texts working?

48 support don't generally respond to posts here.

You'll probably need to contact them about this.

See the link in my signature below or email them at support@48months.zendesk.com

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

Hi, thanks for the response.  No, mobile data stopped last night, just after 12 midnight, that was when I created a Hotspot with my mobile & other 48 sim (which still works fine!) to get my desktop pc back on the i-net, in order to check 48's site - it was down for 'unscheduled maintenance'.  Calls are still working fine, don't know about texts, never sent one from a pc.  Thanks for their email address, I'll drop them a line.

DenisB6905
Newcomer

A final update.  Well, I emailed 48 as suggested, and 3 days on, my request for Help is still flagged as being 'Open'.  Not that it matters, as the auto-renew kicked in on the 16/3/24 as promised!  Though, it would have at least been nice to have gotten a timely response from 48, rather than the auto-generated mumbo-jumbo the send.  I've been a Three/48 customer since 2008 and despite trying, could never use up the offered 100GB monthly allowance, never mind 200GB - so I'll be monitoring my usage from now on.

That's very strange and very disappointing @DenisB6905 

If you feel the need to make a formal complaint then see here: