Internet
Having trouble accessing the internet, or need the latest settings? Look no further!
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Adding internet

I can not add more internet , every time I try to add someone thing is won't let me the page is stuck on "we are adding the good stuff " and it will ask me to refresh but it will still remain on the same page , this is getting frustrating as I have n...

Chromecast

Hi can i use chromecast on my48 do I have enough data on the Don ..thanks

Poor coverage and asked to verify sim card

Hi, when my phone is having phone coverage it keeps asking me to verify my sim card. However when I verify it moves my phone apps to the way they were originally located and then moves around all my widgets to how they were when I bought the phone. I...

Internet data

Can I use my internet data as normal when I travel others Europe country?

Internet

Got a new phone and my 48 internet is not working?

colmt by Newcomer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 like

Resolved! Internet on Samsung s6

Recently I got a new phone Samsung s6 and I top up my 48 membership with 10 euro everything is working great except for my data I can't seem to get any Internet access don't know what might be wrong

Can't connect to Internet in the UK

My boyfriend is travelling in the uk today but can't connect to the internet. His network settings are set on his phone. He's using a lenovo vibe shot.Any help would be appreciated!TiaNiamh

Can I reset my membership

Hi I just bought a new membership for the Guido for 1 month. My current Guido membership doesn't expire until tomorrow night, but I already used up my 3G form my current month that ends midnight tomorrow and I will need internet toomorrow. I know i c...

Anon by Not applicable
  • 6 replies
  • 0 like