Internet
Having trouble accessing the internet, or need the latest settings? Look no further!
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Internet Drained from My Unused Membership - HELP!

Hello community, I really don't know how to explain this but I'll try. So, My September membership was The Mitch. My October membership is The Guido. The Mitch is supposed to end on 25 Sep 2016, just before midnight, and after that, The new membershi...

guido - beks.JPG
limbeks by Visitor
  • 6 replies
  • 1 like

Internet Spain

Hi I can by 1gb of Internet for roaming I was told early 48 Internet Dosent work abroad if so why have this option

Anon by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 like

My 3G internet won't work on my phone

My internet doesn't work in the Newbridge area where I work. The 3G symbol is there on my phone, my mobile date and data roaming are on. I have an iPhone 5C. Please help !!

Anon by Not applicable
  • 5 replies
  • 0 like

slow internet cork

Any1 else experiencing really really slow speeds in cork city I keep getting the E sign too

mahoon by Visitor
  • 18 replies
  • 2 like

Resolved! Internet settings on Microsoft lumia 640

Hello I have a Microsoft lumia 640 lte what do I need to put in and where     *edited title to match conversation* - Sheena

Anon by Not applicable
  • 7 replies
  • 0 like

3G coverage down in large parts of the country

48 say it's 3's fault and that their engineers are working on it..Though they're not offering any compensation for lack of service, they did tell me everything is going to be alright which was comforting.

iPhone SE Internet has suddenly stopped working

My internet suddenly stopped working so I entered in the codes found in one of these answers... It worked for a day and has now stopped again tried everything. Need help ASAP

Anon by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 like