Internet
Having trouble accessing the internet, or need the latest settings? Look no further!
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Purchased internet

So I've purchased and extra 3gb of internet (€9) and it has been working fine right up until my membership has run out. Can you explain why this is as I don't want to have to spend another €10 on membership along with my €9

Paying online

Hi I want to buy 1gb internet online ..which is 3 euro. But my payment cant go through. It keeps saying failed and that I may need to contact my bank. Ive money and all loike. Need help here asap.Thank you!!

Internet

Hello , my internet isnt working , on the mobile data ODS written disconnected but i checked everything and everythinkg is okay , but i Still cant connect to internet

eva3 by Visitor
  • 20 replies
  • 0 like

can't get wifi

can someone plz help me activate the internet on my phone? I've paid for it and not been able to use it for around 2 weeks now; it's a friend's phone that's now unlocked, and texts and calls work fine...i tried the Tweakker fix and nothing was ever s...

3G

My 3G hasn't been working all week and I have plenty left, can this be fixed?

Anon by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 like

internet

Hi i recently changed my sim to a galaxy mini and followed all the configuration instructions and saved them.  I have membership but the internet is still not working.  Can you help me out guys ASAP. Thanks Stefano

3G

Hi I am currently in Sweden for a few months and am really relying on my phone a lot. However my 3G does not work at all over here. Just wondering if there's something you can do to rectify this?Aoibhin Kenny

Internet

My internet has not been working a while ago and I just subscribe my membership today nd not yet working please help had an iPhone 6

Another 3G query.

Can you help please?My 3g won't work.I've filled in the apn EXACTLY as on here. I really have tried everything several times.Cellular data is enabled and data roaming is too.I'm running lollipop on a Umi Iron.Calls and texts are fine as is the WiFi.I...