Internet
Having trouble accessing the internet, or need the latest settings? Look no further!
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Internet hotspot

I want to connect my other phone to the hotspot on this phone. The other phone is asking me for a password for the internet. What is the password? How do I find the password?

lw96 by Newcomer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 like

Internet

I'm after signing up with 48 I followed all the instructions and my Internet will not work and I picked the Don?

Internet Connection Issue

I'm finding that my data connection keeps disconnecting. I then have to find a WiFi connection, go on to the tweakker and get the internet settings sent to my phone, I then have to install all of the settings. The internet might work for a day or an ...

Anon by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 like

internet

I purchased two internet add on's but my membership is say i have no internet. It seems the add on have not been put on my account.

Internet

I cannot get my internet working and have tried the settings for all phonea n it aint workin and i cannot find d make of my phone huawei y600 u20 and havnt heard bk from d team ne one help please

App won't let me buy Internet.

When I try to buy internet it tells me that myMembership doesn't let me buy internet which is incorrect. How do I resolve this?

Internet won't work 😔

I have an iPhone 4, I did everything that 48 told me to do and still currently not working... And I have "the Mitch"