Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hey Everyone

ConorL
Regular

Hello Everyone,

Hope you all are well.

I just want to post an introduction and some information about myself.

I've been a 48 crew member since June 2013.

I'm a big gamer, enjoy listening to many genres of music and watch a few movies and TV shows when I can in my free time.

Have any of you guys played Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare yet?

I started it when I managed to buy the Day Zero edition on Monday.

Hope you're all having a great day.

Conor 🙂

15 REPLIES 15

xorth
Visitor
You know what I'd like to know? Can I control my play station 4 through my psp...how does all that work. I must look into it! Anyone have any knowledge on this? 🙂

Hey Xorth,

Remote play only works on a PS4 between a PS Vita and the console.

If you've got a PS3, you can use remote play with both a PSP and a PS Vita 🙂

Conor

Thanks Connor!
I do have a ps3, so I might look into that! I was just wondering about the ps4 to see if I could play destiny through the psp on the bus to Dublin! 😜 But it's okay, I have my iPhone and a book for company so it's grand! Thanks for the info though! 👍

Hello again Xorth,

Glad to help you out.

Conor 🙂

Anon
Not applicable
You know when people say they like all sorts of music ? I honestly do.. Classical (joe hisaishi and chopin), folk (bob Dylan, Ásgeir, Fionn regan, the staves, Johnny Flynn), folk pop (vampire weekend, Regina Spektor, Lisa mitchell,
Phoenix), folk rock and alt folk (morning teleportations, alt j, we were promised jet packs) and then music I don't know what genre they fit (caravan palace , die antwoord, pogo and beirut).
But I'm also open to so much more, except I wouldn't really be listening to the likes of Ariana grande and Nicki Minaj all them sort people!

I do love dance and trance when im out in a club though holy crap i LOVE dancing to it 🙂

Hello again Camsterr,

Talk about a diverse taste in music.

I'm a fan of classical too. Love movie and game soundtracks.

Recently discovered a singer called Kal Lavelle.

She's really good. Recommend her big time.

So glad to hear you're into trance too.

Conor 🙂