cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Auto-renewal invoice questions

Hi everyone,

If I enable the auto-renew option, will I receive a monthly invoice? Can this invoice serve as a reference for a utility bill?

Thank you for your assistance.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend

> If I enable the auto-renew option, will I receive a monthly invoice?

Yes, you'll see it on your My48 account Transactions page:

> Can this invoice serve as a reference for a utility bill?

Probably not as it won't contain your postal address - just your phone number, email address, date and details of the transaction.

If you need to contact 48 support about this then see the link in my signature below or email them at support@48months.zendesk.com

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

View solution in context

3 REPLIES 3

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend

> If I enable the auto-renew option, will I receive a monthly invoice?

Yes, you'll see it on your My48 account Transactions page:

> Can this invoice serve as a reference for a utility bill?

Probably not as it won't contain your postal address - just your phone number, email address, date and details of the transaction.

If you need to contact 48 support about this then see the link in my signature below or email them at support@48months.zendesk.com

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

ThomasB4773
Newcomer

48 do not issue invoices for one monthly top ups or recurring top ups.The yop ups will be recorded in your online account only-in the transaction history

That's incorrect.

The documents available for download from the Transactions page are clearly marked "invoice":

Screenshot_20240320-164253.png