Did you mean: 

Can you help me activate my son's phone

Nicolah2377
Visitor
15 REPLIES 15

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend

You'll have to explain what problem you're facing if you want assistance from the Community Forum.

What exactly are you trying to do, what goes wrong, any error messages etc.?

Have you followed the usual guidelines?

If the issue is this one that you posted yesterday then, as I've already said, you'll have to contact 48 support about card payment issues/failures:

If you need to contact 48 support about this then see the link in my signature below or email them at support@48months.zendesk.com

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

Nicolah2377
Visitor

Could you please help me get or renew my son's SIM card

You've been posting about the same issue in multiple threads for a week now but repeatedly fail to provide further details when requested or, it seems, to contact 48 support for further advice when this is suggested.

There's no point in repeatedly posting threads about the same issue especially when you don't take on board advice posted in reply.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend

Several duplicate threads/posts merged into one.

Nicolah2377
Visitor

How do I renew a SIM card

What do you mean by "renew"?

If you need get a replacement SIM then see here:

If you mean by membership then, as I've told you before, see here:

If you mean something else then you'll need to explain more clearly what it is.

If you're having problems then post details including error messages.

You've been posting about problems for a week now but haven't provided any details when requested and don't seem to have contacted 48 support as advised for some reason...

To contact 48 support see the link in my signature below or email them at support@48months.zendesk.com

Nicolah2377
Visitor
How can I buy a plan