cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is anyone else unable to top up/buy a plan at the moment?

KevinB7529
Newcomer

The online payment system seems down and I'm unable to buy a plan. Anyone else suffering this fate ?

9 REPLIES 9

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend

Worked fine for me just now.

What happens/goes wrong for you?

Any error messages?

Were you able to buy stuff before?

With the same card?

Has it been reissued/updated since then?

If you are using the app then does it make any difference if you switch to the website - or vice versa?

If you need to contact 48 support about this then see the link in my signature below or email them at support@48months.zendesk.com

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

ClintonJ0418
Newcomer
Have had same issue for last few hours, went in to 48 via Chrome, reset password and that seemed to fix it I hope, it let me by my plan again atleast

I doubt that resetting your password made any difference unless you needed to do that anyway to login?

But sometimes stuff doesn't work on the app but does on the website or vice versa.

Not sure why but that's been an intermittent issue for years.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

CarmenK5701
Newcomer
I have the same problem since this morning despite using different browsers deleting browser history and trying the app.

You should contact 48 support about this so.

See the link in my signature below or email them at support@48months.zendesk.com

OliverF9658
Newcomer
Same for me, tried on the app , Chrome & Samsung browsers and reset the password but no joy. Getting "system error, please try again later".

You should contact 48 support about this so. 

See the link in my signature below or email them at support@48months.zendesk.com

racheloc1362
Newcomer

Yes same

What happens?

Any error messages?

Does it make any difference if you switch from the app to the website or vice versa?

Were you able to purchase stuff on 48 with the same card previously?

Has it been reissued/updated since?

If you need to contact 48 support about this then see the link in my signature below or email them at support@48months.zendesk.com