cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My48 app is down at the moment

SimonF1711
Newcomer

Hi my membership ran out it was self payment per month plan 10.99 per month now iv no network and can't sign in to buy another membership for this month and I can't even update new password or save new password it won't load up when try to save new password to gain access to my account help please

7 REPLIES 7

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend

Yes the app seems to be down for maintenance at the moment:

Screenshot_20240301-073123.png

Can't you use the website instead of the app in order to buy a membership plan?

If you need to contact 48 support about this then see the link in my signature below or email them at support@48months.zendesk.com

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

Different message now...

Screenshot_20240301-110945.png

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

AaronS9831
Visitor
Yeah I can’t change password either, 48 support told me yesterday there was server issues so hopefully it will be fixed soon.

Can't you just use the website instead of the app?

It seems to be working fine for me.

Yeah the website seems to be working but password reset is not working, so the OP was probably logged in on the app but because the app is down is trying the website but has forgotten their password. When you go to the link within the reset password email, the ‘Save password’ button does nothing. It doesn’t seem like everyone is having issues as my friend doesn’t have any issues but there does seem to be server issues with the amount of posts on here the last two days about failed payments.

JohnP1052
Newcomer
App not working

Use the website instead while it's down.