cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem paying for membership

aoifiee
Newcomer
I tried to buy the Mitch plan today, but when I tried to pay with visa, I got through to the last step, after you verify it with visa, but then it said "your payment has not been accepted due to security limitations". I thought it might have been because it was a New Zealand Visa card so I tried again with my MasterCard and the same thing happened. Can anyone help with this?
4 REPLIES 4

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend

This happens from time to time.

I don't know why but I think you need to contact 48 support to get them to explain/sort it out.

http://www.48months.ie/help#ask-a-48-agent

If you're stuck in the meantime you could try topping up your cash credit balance by voucher and then buying stuff online or by text using that cash credit balance.

How do I top up? Overview of the top-up payment op...

How do I buy stuff by text?

Everything about membership

Hope this helps.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support then please click here - if the Chat Now option does not appear on that page then keep trying until it does.

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend
Did that help at all?

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support then please click here - if the Chat Now option does not appear on that page then keep trying until it does.

aoifiee
Newcomer
It did, thank you so much for your help. I contacted them and they said you have to have an Irish card to pay. Thanks again 🙂

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend
I thought that other (European?) country cards were accepted too.. but I guess not ones from further afield...