cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Renew membership

DaveF2344
Visitor
I recently updated my membership because my debit card went out of date but I still don’t have service, do I need to do something else to reactivate it ?
10 REPLIES 10

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend

What do you mean by "updated my membership"?

Do you mean that you bought a new membership?

What does your My48 account say about your membership status?

What does your Transactions page say about recent transactions?

When you say "no service" do you mean no signal bars at all?

Or you do have a connection to the network but can't make/receive calls, send/receive texts, use data?

If you need to contact 48 support about this then see the link in my signature below or email them at support@48months.zendesk.com

What 

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

DaveF2344
Visitor
Hi Dalyer, thanks, the transaction page has a record of my post to renew my membership. “No Service” is displayed at the top left hand side of my phone

What happens if you do a manual search for networks?

Can you see and connect to 48?

Was everything working ok with this phone on 48 before?

Did anything change with the phone such as software update, factory reset, settings changes?

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

DaveF2344
Visitor
Hi dalyer, I went into networks, it was in automatic I have changed it to 48, “Searching” is now in place of “No Service” but not connecting

DaveF2344
Visitor
All was working ok before, I didn’t update or reset anything

Sorry, I don't really know what could have happened so.

You'll probably need to contact 48 support about this.

See the link in my signature below or email them at support@48months.zendesk.com

DaveF2344
Visitor
Thanks again for your help dalyer, I think I may be sorted, looks like I just need to update my new card details in personal details page, thanks again

@DaveF2344 wrote:
Thanks again for your help dalyer, I think I may be sorted, looks like I just need to update my new card details in personal details page, thanks again

You mean your payment card?

I don't see how not having updated these on your My48 account could lead to the phone/SIM having "no service".

Are you saying that having updated your payment card details online you now have a network connection on the phone and calls/texts/data are working again?

If that's the case then that's very strange and perhaps just a coincidence?

DaveF2344
Visitor
Hi dalyer, yeah I paid my membership on the 10th with a new debit card, but it wouldn’t allow calls/text/data until I changed the details in my profile, thanks