cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Text

veronica28
Newcomer
I activated The Mich yesterday, but I don't have the text mobile. What's happening?
8 REPLIES 8

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend

What does your My 48 account page say abour your current membership status, expiry date and allowance balances?

http://www.48months.ie/my-48

Can you make/receive calls?

Can you receive texts?

Can you use data?

What do you mean you "activated" Mitch membership yesterday?

Do you mean that you bought one?

That doesn't mean that it started immediately if you have a current membership active that has not yet expired.

Hope this helps.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support then please click here - if the Chat Now option does not appear on that page then keep trying until it does.

Any update @veronica28?

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support then please click here - if the Chat Now option does not appear on that page then keep trying until it does.

veronica28
Newcomer
I bought The Mitch and it is available since yesterday. I can receive text but I can't send . I have the calls and internet but on the 48 page says I have 0 text and that's quite impossible. I should have 100 and I haven't send none till today when I tried but I couldn't.

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend
You didn't answer all of the questions that I asked about your My 48 account page.
You probably need to contact 48 support about this.

Hope this helps.

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend
Were 48 support able to help @veronica28?

limbeks
Visitor
Hello, I'm having the same problem.

To answer your questions dalyer:

What does your My 48 account page say abour your current membership status, expiry date and allowance balances?

It says that my Mitch membership will end on the 6th November 2017 at 11:59pm. I have my correct minutes allowance, and correct internet allowance but zero texts available out of 100 (I sent only one text since 6 Oct).

Can you make/receive calls? YES

Can you receive texts? YES

Can you use data? YES

What do you mean you "activated" Mitch membership yesterday?
Do you mean that you bought one?

I "activated" mine on 6 October. By that I mean that my last membership ended and this new one (the Mitch) started. Every allowance works except for texts.

Any ideas? All help is much appreciated.

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend
You'll need to contact 48 support so.

Hope this helps.

limbeks
Visitor
Thanks I will. I will post back their reply once I get it. Thanks for your help 🙂