Memberships
Don't know your Don from your Guido? Need more info on your plan or change something on your account? This is the section for you.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Membership

Why is taking so long to activate my phone

fahy by Newcomer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 like

Number moving for too long

I recently moved my number from Vodafone and Vodafone verified it but when I go onto the 48 site a day after it says its still moving. I was able to receive calls and messages but was never able to call back because I hadn't a membership, when I trie...

lukas_ by Visitor
  • 5 replies
  • 0 like

Forgot username and password

HiyaPerhaps someone can offer guidance. My friend has forgotten her username and her password. She's out of credit and can't add any. Any ideas?

Membership

Travelling to the USA shortly and wonder what’s the best package for calls and data while abroad. Thanks

Credit did not show up

I just start using a 48months sim. I activated it and bought a guido. Then I added 30 Euro twice with my credit card. But my credit is still 0. There was indeed 60Euro taken from my bank account to 48months. Where did the money go?THX

Buyibg membership

Getting the message 'we're sorry our system seems to down at the moment, please try again later' got the last three days

Can't buy membership

Hi, your website seems to be crashed, and unfortunately I cannot buy a membership. I've tried numerous times but it just does not work

baaba52 by Newcomer
  • 14 replies
  • 3 like