Memberships
Don't know your Don from your Guido? Need more info on your plan or change something on your account? This is the section for you.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Landline mintes

I just bought landline minutes and it’s taken the money but hasn’t given me the minutes what do I do?

Bought wrong menbership

I bought wrong membership by mistake, im. Normally on the don. But bought the guido by mistake. New membership not starting till the 14th but I dont want the guido. I want my own the don..How do I change it?

mzark by Newcomer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 like

Bought wrong menbership by mistake.

I bought wrong membership by mistake, im. Normally on the don. But bought the guido by mistake. New membership not starting till the 14th but I dont want the guido. I want my own the don..How do I change it?

mzark by Newcomer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 like

Top up credit

After buying €20 top up credit, I rang the number and put in my top up code, but then I got rid of the receipt and code as I didn’t realise I’d need it again! Is there any way I can get it back to pay for my membership? Thanks

Resolved! Changing to Guido

I've literally just bought a Mitch membership thinking I could use it while roaming and then found out afterwards I can't ! Is there any way I can change my membership to the Guido?

Eu roaming

Bought €20 membership didn’t realise guido was the only one that worked in the eu, what can I do?

Membership

I've tried to renew membership 3 times - system down. When will it be up and running?